Bloomtown Ethical Policies
Please find our current policies described below.
Bloomtown’s Palm Oil Policy
- Bloomtown does not use palm oil in any of its products.
- Bloomtown does not use any ingredient derived from palm oil.
Bloomtown’s Vegan / Animal Ingredients and Testing Policy
- Bloomtown does not use any animal-derived ingredients in any of its products or during any point of manufacture.
- Bloomtown does not test any ingredient or final product on animals.
- Bloomtown does not purchase any materials that have been tested on animals at any point during the manufacturing process.
- Bloomtown does not sell its products anywhere that requires animal testing.
Bloomtown’s Environmental Policy
- Bloomtown uses recycled/recyclable materials and packaging wherever possible in order to reduce its environmental impact.
- Bloomtown uses biodegradable packaging peanuts and bubble wrap to reduce its plastic waste.
Bloomtown’s Ethical Purchasing Policy
- Bloomtown purchases its materials and packaging from companies that have a fair trade / ethical workplace policy in place.
- Bloomtown does not purchase any supplies or materials that have been produced in sweatshops.
Bloomtown's Green-Washing Policy
- Bloomtown aims to offer clear and scientifically accurate information about its products, avoiding meaningless catch phrases, buzzwords or other deliberately manipulative language that misleads or causes unfounded fear or worry in consumers.